Reading Options

Looking over the large selections of readings for this course, there were a few that caught my eye right away.

Alice in Wonderland 

This one caught my eye because even though I've grown up with the classic Disney version of this story, I have never actually read any of the original. I loved this movie as a child and I am interested in seeing how the book compares.

Celtic Fairytales 

Looking over the description for this one, the ghost stories seemed interesting to me. I love a good ghost story and am excited to look into these.

Hans Christian Anderson  

Again, my love for all things Disney lead me to this set of stories. I know that the original stories are much darker than that of Disney so I am looking forward to reading about them, especially The Little Mermaid. 

Comments

Popular Posts